Friday, April 15, 2005

Bill Frist: Man Against Democracy?

Bill, this is God. You know me, the wise white man in the sky known to you and the wise Christians of Kentucky; the one whom you invoke when in need of votes or subterfuge. The father of DJ JC from Nazzarizzle. If you love me and believe in me, you have to be a bigger asshole. Tough love here, Bill. C’mon I didn’t give you all of that talent and privilege to be a mediocre Senator or doctor. You have to be a real mean son of a bitch! Get in there, fight!!! You need to blur the lines between church and state if we’re going to win this one. We’re talking big, big A-hole. Hold on there. Not on the scale of Tom Delay, but can you ass it up a bit for us. Can’t you Bill? Do it for me, your God – the one and only protector of the great U.S. of A. Here’s how you start: try to derail the last 200 years of democratic accomplishments on my chosen land between the shining seas. The Democrats are against me, Bill. They want fair wages for workers, they want to feed and educate the children and they’re not too keen on blowing the living shit out people in the Middle East. In the name of all that is holy, why can’t they get behind killing Arabs and providing tax breaks to other beautiful white men like Ken Lay?!? Damn, he and Skilling were a fine team of arrogance and privilege. Where was I… Oh yeah those “democratic” values really don’t support the chosen people, if you know what I mean. You and Dubbya got to do this for the republic. If we can get Wolfie in the world bank we’re home free.

Ass it up big man!!

God.