Monday, June 13, 2005

Shameless Plugs

Greetings After School Snackers. Life has been a bit busy for me as of late, but I wanted to shamelessly plug two things: (1) Sanctioning Agent and (2) Theatre Limina.

I have recently launched my own communication and brand consultancy called Sanctioning Agent. Sanctioning Agent's approach is deeply rooted in applied communication theory. As Kurt Lewin said "there's nothing more useful than a good theory." I hope that SA can be my full-time job in the future. If you know of any organizations that may need assistance developing and cultivating their own unique symbolic identity, please have them contact Sanctioning Agent. Also, if anyone out there is interested in discussing communication issues around meaning, motive, emotion and identity I'd love to hear about it.

Some of you may also know that Elise and I are both on the board of directors for Theatre Limina. For those of you in the Twin Cities, I encourage you to check out our Summer Shorts staged reading festival every Saturday afternoon in June at the Bryant Lake Bowl. We will also have an encore night on Friday July 1. This a great opportunity to see up-and-coming actors and directors as they work with scripts that were selected from US and Canadian writers.

Thanks for your time.