Friday, July 22, 2005

A disturbance in the force.

After I woke up today I noticed I had a bad feeling, something foul was in the air. Had I left out some rotting meat on the counter for days? No. Had I left a horrid, rotting mixture of wet grass trimmings and sulfuric acid in the kitchen again? No, I haven't done that in years. Think, Matt. The sewer is backing up into the basement. No. It's worse. What could it be?. It was awful, I couldn't explain this horrible sensation - you know, it was like thousands of voices screaming out in terror and the were suddenly silenced. That's it. There was a great disturbance in the force. It was then that I remembered Dick Cheney is in the Twin Cities for a fundraiser in support of Mark Kennedy. When these asswipes converge, it brings a foul filth to the region. A type of filth that no shower will fix - unclean, UNCLEAN!!! I now feel truly sorry for what the residents of D.C. suffer through all the time.


The visit by Big Dick in support of the seemingly mentally challenged Rep from Minnesota's 6th District is still payback for asking Mark to step aside when party chameleon Norm "Fuckwad" Coleman wanted to run for Senator. Kennedy received a tremendous amount of GOP support for his house run. From the Bush-Dick perspective, I suppose a purely sycophantic yes-man, who doesn't appear to be retarded is a better senator for the Bush junta than Mark "Corky" Kennedy. So, I see why you wanted to get the transparty candidate in office. But now those bastards are trying to get Kennedy into the senate. C'mon, there's no way you can think that this dude remembers why he's even in the House, let alone any backdoor promises made to get him in the Senate. However, people are paying $1000.00 a plate to eat lunch in Wayzata. Throw in an extra grand and you get a picture with Dick.


This potential senate scenario is not good, my friends. We could have two pure puppets casting votes for the Bush administration. This potential dickhead duo could make Laurel and Hardy seem like deep thinkers or make Bert and Ernie seem like erudite leaders.