Monday, October 24, 2005

Game One

After living in baseball exile in the Metrodome for the better part of the past decade, it was great to make the pilgrimage home. The sites, the sounds, the smells, the energy of post season baseball is something to behold. There are a lot of great stories that I could write about, but I think it is best to wait until the series has run its course. However, I may need to rant a bit more about the Fox broadcast team - which should be a double-dip as I bring in last week's Ticketmaster rant.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A picture of my dad before the game, upper concourse of The Cell with the downtown skyline in the background.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sox Win! The exploding scoreboard lights up after Game One.

The series resumes in Houston on Tuesday.