Oh, man: "Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a prominent Austin, Tex., lawyer on Saturday while the two men were quail hunting in South Texas, firing a shotgun at the man while trying to aim for a bird, a member of the hunting party said."
Now, why can't this kinda thing happen when Cheney goes hunting with Scalia?
Anyhow, sometimes, the headlines just write themselves:
- Cheney Reacts Angrily to Friend's Questioning of Private Health Savings Accounts
- Vice-President Sends Coded Message to Liberals
- Cheney: "This Administration Will Not Be Soft on Quail"
- Chickenhawk Finally Teaches Himself What 'Nam Would've Been Like
- Veep Clumsily Attempts to End Illicit Love Affair