Friday, March 10, 2006

Fun Friday Linkfest

Random cool things I've come across in the past week or so:

A very cool article about tracking housing trends through the lens of Dutch real estate - from 1625.

Um, ok. This iPod tote? With speakers and stuff built in? That looks like an old Fisher-Price record player? I soooooooo want it.

Thomas Kinkade: not only a totally shit painter, but apparently also a major league asshole.

You may think you've seen good origami, but you haven't seen CRAP until you've seen origami from MIT students.

Movie Manners Courtesy Cards - currently sold out, but god I hope they make more. I can't think of a more necessary accessory for date night! The Urban Asshole Notification Cards could come in quite handy, too.

I know it's totally lit-geeky, but seriously, this blog is teh shit. I would for SURE use this if I were teaching Homer.

Got any other good links to share?