Friday, March 17, 2006

I got my handbasket all ready

If the fundies are right, which I guess is as likely as anything else, I'm definitely going to hell. They probably have my suite all ready, filled with Celine Dion CDs and Dan Brown novels. (Shudder.) But it's always nice to have more particulars. This handy little quiz will tell you not only if you're going, but what level you can expect to reside in. I dare you to get to a level below me! (Thanks to Rebecca for the link)

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very Low

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test