Monday, June 19, 2006

Oh, Britney

OK, I know I'm a little late with this, but did anyone else watch the Matt Lauer interview with Britney Spears? And did anyone else wonder what in the hell her stylist and publicist were thinking? I mean, look: I heart Britney. Seriously, she's one of my guilty pleasures, and I relish her in all her verging-on-white-trash glory. But sweet fancy Moses, did you see what she was wearing? And could her extensions have looked more extension-y? And does the woman not own an eyelash comb? And for the love of Mike, WHY the bubble gum? Why???? A word to the wise, Brit baby: if you're going on national television to improve your tarnished image, it helps if you, you know, improve your tarnished image before the cameras get turned on. I know you can afford the manicure, kid, I just know it. Lawsy.