Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Nuclear Tah-Tahs?

Ok, here's an interesting story. Perhaps there was a finger in this whistleblower's chili. So, when's the best time to go to a topless bar and get beat up by bouncers? When you're a star witness in a case against the University of California, of course. I'll have to blow the whistle at work (black ink toner is made of people!!). When my wife catches me with two hookers, an organ grinder (separate from the hookers), a monkey and two midgets holding trays of drugs, I'll say "my god, this was a message!! Don't you get it, they're out to ruin my reputation and to frighten me."

Enough from me, here's the quote that made me question the article.

She said her husband told her the man never showed up, but as he was leaving the topless bar's parking lot, a group of men pulled him from his car and beat him.